General Public 2020 U.S. Open Tickets
Tickets are now on sale!
Gallery tickets provide general admission to the grounds of Winged Foot Golf Club to watch your favorite players, walk the course, access the grandstands and purchase food and beverages at concessions stands.
The Beer Garden featuring Corona Premier is an open-air facility located at the main entrance and overlooking the first green and second tee. The Beer Garden includes a variety of seating options, live broadcast coverage on a large video board and access to upgraded restrooms. Enjoy delicious foods and a full bar with signature cocktails, beer and wine available for purchase.
The Sports Bar is a 30,000 square-foot, air-conditioned pavilion located to the players' right of the eighth tee and fairway. The Sports Bar offers ample seating and live broadcast coverage of the championship on more than 50 TVs in a sports bar-like setting, with access to executive restroom facilities and complimentary, dedicated Wi-Fi. A wide variety of upgraded food and beverage options are available for purchase, including a full bar with signature cocktails, beer and wine.
The Champions Pavilion is an upgraded, climate-controlled facility featuring ample seating, access to executive restroom facilities and live broadcast coverage of the championship in a clubhouse-like setting located just steps off the 18th fairway. Ticketholders enjoy the convenience of an all-inclusive ticket option with hot and cold breakfast and lunch buffets, afternoon hors d'oeuvres, specialty dessert stations and full bar service including signature cocktails, liquor, beer and wine. The Champions Pavilion is the ideal place to entertain clients or relax and dine with your favorite foursome without missing any of the action.
Ticket options available:
- Daily Gallery – One ticket for a specific day of the championship
- Practice Round Package – One ticket for each day Monday, June 15 through Wednesday, June 17
- Weekly Gallery Package – One ticket for each day Monday, June 15 through Sunday, June 21
- Beer Garden Daily – One ticket for a specific day of the championship
- Beer Garden Weekly – One ticket for each day Monday, June 15 through Sunday, June 21
- Sports Bar Daily – One ticket for a specific day of the championship
- Sports Bar Weekly – One ticket for each day of the championship Monday, June 15 through Sunday, June 21
- Champions Pavilion Daily – One ticket for a specific day of the championship
Does the U.S. Open offer parking and transportation options?
Detailed parking, transportation and passenger drop-off information will be made available in the spring of 2020. There will be complimentary general parking lots with shuttle bus transportation to and from the championship entrance.